Hays CISD will consider requests to post and distribute informational flyers from nonprofit civic/cultural organizations as well as from for-profit organizations. Included with the fee is an electronic posting of the flyer to the district website. If your organization also wishes to distribute printed copies, you will have the option of providing campuses with paper versions of the informational flyer.
All fees collected go to the Team Hays Scholarship Fund for graduating seniors.
Flyer Approval Process 1-2-3
Flyer approval is a simple 3 step process:
1. Complete the Flyer Approval Request Form.
2. Provide an electronic version (pdf) of your flyer and 501 C3 (if nonprofit) to Flyers@hayscisd.net
3. Pay fee using the online RevTrak webstore.
- For-profit organizations: $80 charge.
- Nonprofit organizations: $40 charge. 501 C3 (required for nonprofit.)
After the fee has been paid, a copy of the informational flyer will be posted electronically and the URL (link) to the posting will be provided to the organization's contact person along with instructions for optional campus distribution.
Please be advised that each campus administrator has the discretion to choose the method of distribution at the campus level. All secondary schools and some elementary schools make the flyers available for pick-up at a central site, rather than individually to each student.