2020-2021 Bell Schedule - A / B Day (May 4, 2020)
2020-2021 Bell Schedule - FRIDAY SCHEDULE (May 4, 2021)
Hays County COVID-19 Resources
Food deliveries from any delivery service are prohibited on campus. We can only accept food from parents/family members for their student only. Parents are not allowed to bring food for other students.
Please take a moment to review our policy for students riding home on a bus with another student:
- A note is needed from both parties; the student that is going home with a friend AND a note from the friend's parent.
- Both notes must have a parent signature and a phone number.
- The campus will contact both parties for verification. Notes can be provided ahead of time for verification.
- Students will not be allowed to go home with their friend on the bus if we have not had verbal confirmation from both parties.
I appreciate everyone’s understanding with this policy. Please let me know if you have any questions, I will be happy to assist you.
For a brief introduction to SRP (Standard Response Protocol) in English click here
For a brief introduction to SRP (Standard Response Protocol) in Spanish click here
To learn more detailed information about SRP and the iloveuguys foundation, please visit www.iloveuguys.org
This year we are using a system called HERO this year that will keep track of tardy/no id/cell phone violations. We also use this system for Tiger Tickets and positive behavior. Parents are able to keep track of their students tardy/no id violations as well as how many tiger tickets they have earned. Here are the directions:
- You must create an account on the computer first before downloading the ap. Please go to https://herok12.com/. Click on sign in (top right corner)
- After clicking sign in, click on the picture that says parents
- Click on create an account
- Hit submit after filling out the information
- Click add a student
- Click “no” when the message ask if you have a code
- Fill out your child information
- After you have followed these steps, you can download the AP.
- Type in your search “HeroK12”. Download the HERO AP that is a blue color (it will say students).
Please let me know if you need any assistance.
Updated Cell Phone Policy
Parents: Our district has adopted a new 2018-2019 cell phone policy.
Please visit the link below to review the policy.
Hays CISD Maintenance and Operations Department is hosting an online public auction of district surplus items through Lemons Auctioneers on Monday, June 14 through Wednesday, June 23, 2021. An auction preview day is scheduled for Monday, June 21 at the Maintenance Department located at 155 Beacon Hill Rd., Buda, TX 78610 from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. - by appointment only. If you would like to schedule a preview appointment, please contact Cathy Williams at 512-268-8442, ext. 46106. Click headline above or "Read More" to access auction website.
At the June 2, 2021, board meeting, the Hays Consolidated Independent School District (Hays CISD) Board of Trustees approved hiring longtime Hays CISD educator Joanne Lytle as the new principal for Wallace Middle School. Lytle has worked Hays CISD for more than a decade. “I’m very happy to announce our selection of Joanne Lytle as the new Wallace principal,” said Superintendent Dr. Eric Wright. “She is a valued part of the Hays CISD family; and, during her years of experience as an administrator, she has developed a strong sense of leadership, high expectations for student success, and a talent for bringing out the best in her staff.”
We will celebrate the rich history of Juneteenth and how its significance illustrates the hard-fought battle for equality and justice for African Americans. Click headline above to read additional details and to register for the celebration webinar!
Hays Consolidated Independent School District (Hays CISD) Superintendent Dr. Eric Wright is pleased to announce the selection of Tom Westerberg as the district’s first, full-time athletic director. The Hays CISD Board of Trustees unanimously approved hiring Westerberg at its meeting on May 24, 2021. He has 34 years of experience as a teacher, coach, and athletic director. And, he has five state football championships on his record.