2016 District Survey Results
In Spring 2016, Hays CISD students, parents, community members, and staff were invited to participate in the fifth annual customer satisfaction survey, administered by K12 Insight. At the May 2016 Board meeting, K12 Insight presented its findings to the Board of Trustees.
In June, campus principals and central office department heads will meet to review survey data and identify areas for targeted action for the 2016-2017 school year. Parents and employees will receive information from principals regarding actions responsive to the surveys at the beginning of the new school year.
The Board of Trustees and school district will continue these satisfaction surveys annually. However, anyone can submit feedback to the district year-round by visiting Let's Talk!
- 2016 Family and Community Survey Results
- 2016 Employee Survey Results
- 2016 Family and Community Survey Campus Results
- 2016 Employee Survey Campus Results
- 2016 Student Survey Results
- 2016 Student Survey Campus Results