2013 District Survey Results
In March 2013, Hays CISD parents, community members, and staff were invited to participate in the annual customer service survey, administered by the Texas Association of School Boards (TASB). At the June 2013 Board meeting, TASB presented its findings to the Board of Trustees.
Thank you for taking the time to make your opinions and suggestions known.The district appreciates the feedback provided by nearly 3,000 people who responded to both surveys. You can access the comprehensive final reports for both surveys as well as the previous year's results below.
Hays CISD uses this information in future planning and decision making. Additionally, the Board of Trustees and school district plan to continue these satisfaction surveys annually each spring. Look for your chance to participate next year!
- 2013 Hays CISD Family and Community Survey Report
- 2013 Hays CISD Employee Survey Report
- 2013 Hays CISD Employee Survey Campus Data and Comparisons
- 2012 Hays CISD Family and Community Survey Report
- 2012 Hays CISD Employee Survey Report
- 2012 Hays CISD Employee Survey Campus Data and Comparisons