2015 District Survey Results
In Spring 2015, Hays CISD students, parents, community members, and staff were invited to participate in the fourth annual customer satisfaction survey, administered by K12 Insight. At the May 2015 Board meeting, K12 Insight presented its findings to the Board of Trustees.
Campus Leadership Teams will use the results of their campus reports to inform their Campus Improvement Plans for next school year. Additionally, the district administration will examine the results to identify opportunities for district-level improvements.
The Board of Trustees and school district will continue these satisfaction surveys annually each spring. However, anyone can submit feedback to the district year-round by visiting Let's Talk!
- 2015 Family and Community Survey Results
- 2015 Employee Survey Results
- 2015 Family and Community Survey Campus Results
- 2015 Employee Survey Campus Results
- 2015 Student Survey Results
- 2015 Student Survey Campus Results