2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR:
Online Registration for the 23-24 school year opens on April 27, 2023 at 8:00 am.
Click here to register your student for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Returning students must complete online registration each school year.
- Online registration for the 2023-2024 school year opens on April 27, 2023.
- Click here to register your student.
Welcome to Hays CISD!
Enrolling your student is as easy as 1-2-3:
- What campus will your child attend?
Students must attend the campus where the student’s home address is zoned. To find the campus your child will attend, search Attendance Zones by Street Name or view the Attendance Zone Maps (found on the Attendance Zones page).
- Register your child!
Student Registration for the 2023-2024 school year opens on April 27, 2023 at 8:00 am. Click here to register your student.
Download the Enrollment Packet: English Spanish
Fill out the enrollment packet (fillable form, no need to print) and email your completed enrollment packet to your campus registrar.
- Complete the enrollment process.
You must provide the documents listed below to complete the enrollment process.
- proof of residence
- child's birth certificate
- child's immunization records
- child's social security card (optional)
- parent's driver's license or other valid government issued photo ID
- proof of guardianship (if needed)
- For more information about acceptable documents, view our Documentation Requirements Guide: English Spanish
Options for submitting enrollment documents:
- Drop off your documents at your address-zoned campus during campus hours.
- Contact your campus registrar for additional secure options to submit your documentation. Please do not email your enrollment documentation to your campus registrar.
Click here for Campus PEIMS Clerk/Registrar list.
- What campus will your child attend?
School Year Registration Events
- Student Registration for the 2023-2024 school year opens on April 27, 2023.
- Pre-Kinder and Kinder campus registration events will be held April 27 - April 28, 2023. PLEASE NOTE: UES zoned PK students will attend HES and NES zoned PK students will attend EGES. Click on the links to view/download/print the PreK-K registration events flyer: (ENGLISH/SPANISH)
Districtwide In-Person registration events:
- Monday - Thursday, June 19 - July 13, 2023
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Historic Old Buda Campus
300 N. San Marcos St., Buda
- Computer lab available for parents to complete online registration
- Staff available to accept enrollment documentation & complete enrollment process
- Staff available to assist with F1 residency form processing
- Staff available to assist with PK qualification process
How to Access Online Registration
Parents access the online registration system using their Parent Self-Serve (PSS) user ID and password.
If you have never had a child enrolled at Hays CISD, you are a new family. Click the “Create PSS Account for New Family” link on the Online Registration login page to create your PSS account. Once you create this account, you will be able to login to the system and complete online registration process.
If you currently or previously had a child enrolled at Hays CISD, you are a returning family.
If you currently have a child enrolled and do not have a PSS account, please visit our Parent Self-Serve webpage to create an account. If you cannot remember your account information, please contact your campus for assistance.
If you previously had a child enrolled, please contact your campus for assistance
Employees who have TEAMS access must use their computer login/LDAP username and password (given to you by Technology) to log into Online Registration.
Even if you have never had a child enrolled in the district previously or used Parent Self-Serve (PSS) in the past, do not create a new PSS account. You must use your computer login/LDAP account credentials.
Help with Registration
Who can I contact for help with the registration process?
- Contact your child's campus registrar for assistance and to learn more about in-person registration options at the campus.