Register for Pre-Kindergarten
Pre-K/K Registration for the 2018-2019 school year -
- April 26, 2018 - evening registration event
- April 27, 2018 - all day registration event
- General registration will open in June 2018.
Registering for Pre-Kindergarten is an easy 3-step process:
1. Complete the online Pre-K Qualification Form.
Children must meet certain qualifications to be eligible for the Pre-K program. Please click on the link below to complete the online Pre-K Qualification form. You will receive an email response with your child’s qualification status within 24 hours.
2. Register your child.
Once you receive an email confirmation that your child pre-qualifies or is pending qualification, complete the paper enrollment packet.
3. Take your documents to your child's Pre-K campus.
- Child Birth Certificate
- Proof of Address
- Child Social Security Card (optional)
- ID for Enrolling Person
- Child Immunization Record
- Legal Documents, if applicable
View our Documentation Requirements Guide for more information.
Pre-K Qualification Documentation
View the requirements for Pre-K qualification documentation