Register for Pre-Kindergarten
Pre-K/K Registration for the 2019-2020 school year opens April 25, 2019
Registering for Pre-Kindergarten is an easy 3-step process:
1. Complete the online Pre-K Qualification Form
Children must meet certain qualifications to be eligible for the Pre-K program. Please click on the link below to complete the online Pre-K Qualification form. You will receive an email response with your child’s qualification status within 24 hours. (View the requirements for Pre-K qualification documentation)
- 2019-2029 School Year - link to Pre-K Qualification Form
- 2018-2019 School Year - please visit your childs's campus
2. Register your child.
Once you receive a confirmation that your child pre-qualifies for pre-K, online registration will be available.
3. Upload required documents during online registration or take documents to your child's Pre-K campus.
- Child Birth Certificate
- Proof of Address
- Child Social Security Card (optional)
- ID for Enrolling Person
- Child Immunization Record
- Legal Documents, if applicable
View our Registration Documentation Requirements Guide for more information.