Onboarding - New District Staff
Technology Account Setup for New District Staff Members
Questions?: Technology Help Desk HelpDesk@hayscisd.net -or- EXT. 4-HELP (44357)
1. Go to New Staff Onboarding (password setup-reset site): https://passwordreset.hayscisd.net
2. Click on New District Staff.
3. Enter your Employee ID number
NOTE: Employee number MUST be 6 digits. Enter leading zeros so your number = 6 digits. Enter one leading zero if your employee number is a five digit number or two leading zeros if your employee number is a four digit number. Examples: If your employee number is 12345, enter 012345. If your employee number is 5432, enter 005432.
4. Enter your birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY) and then enter the last 4 digits of your social security number.
5. Set up your security questions. You will set up three security questions.
- Click the drop down to see the list of questions. Pick a question.
- Enter your answer to that question. You must enter the answer twice.
- Click Next.
- You will need to pick two more questions with answers to complete this section and move on to setting up your password.
- Click Next.
*NOTE: Answers will be case sensitive!
6. Password cannot be your name, must be a series of numbers or letters and must contain
3 of the following 4 requirements:
- Upper case letter
- Lower case letter
- Symbols (examples: ! @ # $ % ^ & * )
7. When you have successfully set your password, you will get a message to let you know that your onboarding is complete!