College & Career Readiness
Preparing students for college and careers is an important focus in Hays CISD. The responsibility falls under the Curriculum and Instruction Division in three primary departments: Advanced Academics, Career and Technical Education (CTE), and Guidance and Counseling. The first component of the Hays CISD Learner Profile is that learners will be academically prepared for college, career, and life.
Local Scholarship Process
Welcome to the Hays CISD Local Scholarship Process! (Application process & documents are pending.)
- Begin by downloading and printing the Directions for Hays CISD Local Scholarship Application.
- Then download, complete, and print the Hays CISD Local Scholarship Application.
- Download, complete, and print the checklist for your respective high school HHS Checklist or LHS Checklist. Live Oak graduates should download, complete, and print the checklist for the high school he or she attended before attending Live Oak.
- Download, print, and complete any supplemental forms required by local scholarships for which you qualify (links below).
- Follow the instructions on the Directions for Hays CISD Local Scholarship Application to submit all required paperwork to your respective counselor.
- Directions for Hays CISD Local Scholarship Application
- Hays CISD Local Scholarship Application
- HHS Checklist
- LHS Checklist
- Supplemental Form A - American Legion
- Supplemental Form B - Kyle Rotary Foundation
- Supplemental Form C - Ray A. Kroc
- Supplemental Form D - St. Anthony's Knights of Columbus
- Supplemental Form E - Wallace MS
- Supplemental Form F - Buda United Methodist Church
- Supplemental Form G - Hays Athletic Booster Club