Hays CISD is an innovative community of learners dedicated to continuously improving the learning of all students by cultivating educators, administrators, and staff of Hays CISD.
The mission of the Hays CISD’s professional development department is to provide quality professional development opportunities and support for all employees to meet the needs of a growing and changing student population. We support this mission by promoting continuous professional growth in a supportive environment to enhance the knowledge and skills of all staff. At Hays CISD, we believe the following:
- High quality professional learning is planned, implemented, and evaluated in a way that consistently models Learning Forward standards.
- People are our most valuable resource.
- Lifelong learning is essential for all.
- Quality professional learning positively impacts student learning.
- Quality professional learning promotes and supports positive change for achieving organizational purpose.
- Every person is a learner and a teacher.