NEW – Parents Must Opt-In to General Call Outs
- Parents will no longer automatically receive general call out notifications from the district and campus
- Parents must opt-in to receiving general call outs
- District and campus will only have ability to send general call outs to parents who opt-in
- This does not apply to emails. District and campus still have ability to send general notifications through email to all parents – opt-in/out does not apply. Parent must select "unsubscribe" from the bottom of an email to block further email notifications.
- THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ATTENDANCE AND EMERGENCY CALL OUTS. Parents cannot opt-out of receiving attendance or emergency calls from the district.
How to Opt-in or out of General Call outs
- Online Registration – parent checks “Receive Alerts” box next to phone number to opt-in
- PSS – Edit Contact Info tab – parent checks “Receive Alerts” box next to phone number to opt-in. Uncheck box to opt-out.
- REMEMBER – THIS IS ONLY FOR GENERAL CALL OUTS (NOT EMERGENCY OR ATTENDANCE)
District Attendance Call Outs
- District nightly call outs about attendance will begin on Monday, August 29th.
- Parents confuse these with the notifications they set up themselves in PSS. Parents can set up to receive additional notifications about attendance through PSS. This may be why parent is currently receiving a call out.
If you have any questions, please let us know.