What is it?
A CONTEST for students K-12th grade to design a Google Doodle. Transform the normal logo into something special.
Theme: WHAT I SEE FOR THE FUTURE...
Check out the Doodle Gallery.
Prizes: $30,000 scholarship and MORE!
- Make a list.
- What is missing from our world?
- What do we need?
- What invention would change the world? your world?
- What is your favorite technology NOW? How can you imagine that technology changing and improving?
- Try sketching as you work out your ideas....pick an online tool to use like scratch paper to practice.
Entry Forms for Tom Green Elementary:
- Mrs. Nicholson has LOTS of copies available to pick up in the Technology Specials computer lab.
- All entries given to Mrs. Nicholson will be submitted to Google digitally as well as included in a special GES Doodle 4 Google Showcase.
Due Date: Friday, November 18, 2016 (if you want Mrs. Nicholson to send it to Google for you.)