The Hays CISD Interactive Map allows users to view attendance zones and the locations of campuses and facilities within the district. Click the link at the right to access the district's interactive map and use the menus within the map to view the zones and locations. You can also search by your home address to find your attendance zones.
Additional Attendance Zone Link:
22-23 Complete Street-by-Street Zone Listing
Attendance zones for district schools are established by the Board of Trustees with input and recommendations from parents, the community, and an attendance zone committee. The district establishes attendance zones to:
1. Maintain the neighborhood school concept;
2. Prevent, reduce, and eliminate overcrowding;
3. Allow for future growth;
4. Keep distances traveled by students as short as possible;
5. Minimize the need for student transportation; and
6. Allow campuses to house students safely and provide adequate services to all students.
Students in Hays CISD attend schools in the attendance zones in which they reside unless they are enrolled in a magnet school, assigned to another school through an enrollment capping procedure or special program placement, assigned to another school for disciplinary reasons, or approved for continued enrollment or a transfer at another campus.