Using the Student Registration System
- Only access the system using Google Chrome browser.
- Do not use Internet Explorer or Safari internet browsers to access the site
- The system works best with a desktop or laptop computer, not mobile devices.
- If you have a smaller computer screen, please be sure to use the scroll bars on the right and bottom of your screen to view all information.
- Welcome Back to Hays CISD!
- Returning students must complete online registration each school year.
- Please click here to log into the online registration system and register your student for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Returning families are not required to provide enrollment documents each school year. Enrollment documents are only required if you need to update information such as an address or name change. Options for submitting updated enrollment documents:
- Upload your updated documents in the online registration system under the “Attachments” tab.
- Drop off your documents at your address-zoned campus during campus hours.
Welcome to Hays CISD!
Enrolling your student is as easy as 1-2-3:
- What campus will your child attend?
Students must attend the campus where the student’s home address is zoned. To find the campus your child will attend, search Attendance Zones by Street Name or view the Attendance Zone Maps (found on the Attendance Zones page).
- Register your child!
- Complete the enrollment process.
You must provide the documents listed below to complete the enrollment process.
- proof of residence
- child's birth certificate
- child's immunization records
- child's social security card (optional)
- parent's driver's license or other valid government issued photo ID
- proof of guardianship (if needed)
- View our Documentation Requirements Guide for more information about acceptable documents.
Options for submitting enrollment documents:
- Upload your documents into the Online Registration System under the “Attachments” tab.
- If you have already completed online registration, follow the instructions in the How to Submit Enrollment Documents section of your Online Registration Confirmation email for uploading your documents through our secure website. If you cannot locate your online registration confirmation email, please contact your campus registrar for assistance. (Campus PEIMS Clerk/Registrar list linked here)
- Drop off your documents at your address-zoned campus during campus hours. (Documents for new Sunfield Elementary students can be dropped off at Tom Green Elementary.)
- What campus will your child attend?
How to Access Online Registration
Parents access the online registration system using their Parent Self-Serve (PSS) user ID and password.
If you have never had a child enrolled at Hays CISD, you are a new family. Click the “Create PSS Account for New Family” link on the Online Registration login page to create your PSS account. Once you create this account, you will be able to login to the system and complete online registration process.
If you currently or previously had a child enrolled at Hays CISD, you are a returning family.
If you currently have a child enrolled and do not have a PSS account, please visit our Parent Self-Serve webpage to create an account. If you cannot remember your account information, please contact your campus for assistance.
If you previously had a child enrolled, please contact your campus for assistance
Employees who have TEAMS access must use their computer login/LDAP username and password (given to you by Technology) to log into Online Registration.
Even if you have never had a child enrolled in the district previously or used Parent Self-Serve (PSS) in the past, do not create a new PSS account. You must use your computer login/LDAP account credentials.