Thank you for beginning the Hays CISD Local Scholarship application. You are one step closer to fulfilling your dream of attending the college or post-secondary school of your choice. Please plan on completing the application form in one sitting. Answers do not save if the form is not submitted.
- The local scholarship form is due no later than March 6, 2020. Late applications will not be accepted. Please note that some scholarships have different deadlines.
- Read all directions carefully. Please complete your responses electronically. Since your application will be reviewed by several donors, please make certain that all of your information is correct.
- Please check your eligibility for each scholarship to which you are applying. Some of the scholarships specify financial need. If you are applying for a scholarship that does not indicate financial need, completing the FAFSA is still strongly encouraged as you may qualify for financial aid.
- The second section of this form applies to special scholarship questions and supplemental scholarship forms. Please note that not all scholarships offered in previous years may continue to be awarded for this 2019-2020 school year. If you are eligible and applying for these special scholarships in the second section of this form, complete the supplemental questions and/or application located in the Scholarship Checklist for your campus.
- There is a local scholarship checklist attachment below, for your use as a reference.
- If you are under 18, your parent will be required to electronically authorize the submission and sharing of your information.
We are very proud of your accomplishments. Continuing your education is the best investment you will ever make.
If you have any questions, please email your College & Career counselor at your campus.