Health Science Cluster Rules & Expectations
The “Start on Time” tardy policy is still in effect! Please avoid being swept!
- Pen (blue or black ink only)
- Notebook paper/journal
- Folder for handouts and notes
As soon as you enter the classroom attend to the DYOD expectations sign. NO means NO! If phones are to be up, please put them away and out of sight unless instructed differently. Do not wait on me to start working. Be confident in your leadership and begin! Be creative and open minded.
BE KIND, RESPECTFUL, TAKE OWNERSHIP and BE PROFESSIONAL
- You are the future of medicine – be who you would want to take care of your loved ones
- Know that we all come from a different environment and that is what makes us so AWESOME! Be Open minded
- If you did it- you did it! Take ownership of yourself, this classroom and your teammates! Take PRIDE in being here!
- We will work with the public so PROFESSIONALISM will be learned and executed as you prepare for the future!
- Have FUN learning! It is your education, so MAKE THE MOST OF IT!! Take OWNERSHIP!
- Being kind is easy! JUST BE KIND! Be the difference maker on campus and in life!
Choose the positive side of life—after all, attitude is everything!
1. Each minute of the day you have two choices. You can choose to be in a good mood or you can choose to be in a bad mood.
2. Remember, no matter how bad things seem; it could always be worse!
3. “The most wasted of all our days are those in which we have not laughed!” Sebastien Chamfort
4. LAUGH AND REMEMBER -TODAY IS A GREAT DAY TO HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!