Classroom Rules & Expectations
All students are expected to adhere to the following classroom rules:
- Be Prepared and On Time
- Be Respectful
- Be Responsible
- Keep cellphones and other devices (excludes school provided laptop) away and turned off unless instructed otherwise.
- Have Fun!
Cell Phone Policy
* CELL PHONES IN THE CLASSROOM ARE TO BE USED BY TEACHER INSTRUCTION ONLY.
* CELL PHONES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE WOOD OR WELDING SHOP. THIS IS A SAFETY HAZARD FOR SEVERAL REASONS:
- Distracts you and others from the work in front of you.
- Can explode by sparks.
- Phones will be put into my box as you come in the room. If we leave the classroom, I will lock them in a cabinet during the period. You will get them back at the end of the period.
- Phones in the shop will not have a warning. You will lose it if I see it out. It will be available for pick up in the front office at the end of the day.