Parent Self-Serve Portal (PSS)
You must use Google Chrome for this application to function properly.
Parent Self-Serve (PSS) is a secure online portal that allows parents and guardians to view information about their children’s academics, edit contact information, and set up notifications about their children’s progress.
Need Help with Your Parent Self-Serve Account?
- Contact your campus PEIMS clerk: link to PSS/PEIMS Campus Contacts
- Contact the Student Registration Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the Student Registration Help Desk at 512-268-7356 ext. 45095
Benefits of Using Parent Self-Serve:
View Academic Information
- Absences and tardies by date and period and year-to-date summary
- Progress report and report card grades by course and grading period
- Assignment grades by course and grading period
- Summary of high school credits earned
View Transportation Information
- Your child’s bus route, bus number, bus stop location, pick up and drop off times
- Select a teacher name from a drop-down menu, type your message, and click send!
Edit Your Contact Information
- Update the phone numbers and email addresses the campus has on file for you.
- Please note: home address changes must be made through your child's campus, not through PSS Portal.
Set Up Alerts
- Check the “Alert” checkbox next to your phone number to receive general alerts such as principal messages and campus and district news.
- Click here for information about unsubscribing/resubscribing to notifications.
Set Up Notifications
- Select to receive emails if your child has any of the following:
- Tardies or unexcused absences
- Daily assignment that are missing, incomplete, or have a low grade
- Progress or report card grades below a grade level that you designate
How to Create a Parent Self-Serve Account
- Click the green Self-Service graphic or link at the top of this page.
- Click the “New Users” link to create your account.
- You need the following information to create an account:
- Your name and home address
- Student’s full name, date of birth, and student ID (lunch number)
- If you are unable to create an account, please email email@example.com and an account can be created for you.