SMART Tag Parent Portal
SMARTtag Parent Portal Registration Event
Saturday, August 26, 2023
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Hays CISD Performing Arts Center (PAC)
979 Kohlers Crossing
Kyle, TX 78640
Join us to receive in-person assistance with SMARTtag Parent Portal registration!
The SMART Tag Parent Portal offers alerts with a message when your child is approximately 10-15 minutes from their stop and a locator map allowing parents to view the location of their child's bus while their child is on board.
Portal Registration Instructions
- Visit https://parent.smart-tag.net
- Type Hays CISD in district search, click Select District
- Click Register
- Enter your child’s campus name, student ID and date of birth, click Find Child button
- Enter your email address, confirm all students listed, click Email Confirmation Code
- Go to your email and copy the confirmation code into the SMART tag portal, click Submit button
- Create a password for your Parent Portal account, click Submit button
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What web browser should I use for the SMART tag™ system?
Why don’t all of my children show up on my account? How can I add additional students to my account?
How do I add a second phone number to receive SMART Alerts? Is there a limit to how many phone numbers I can setup to receive SMART Alerts?
My spouse or other family member would like to create their own Parent Portal Account. How do they create one?
Will my child be allowed to ride the bus if they lose their SMART tag™ card?
Why am I not receiving SMART Alerts?
How do I add/edit the list of authorized Guardians that can pick up my child at their bus stop?
The address listed for my student is incorrect. How can I get this corrected?
Why does my child’s Pick-up / Drop-off location say “Undesignated Stop”?
How can I receive further assistance?
How can I print these FAQs for future reference?