Live Oak Academy Graduation
Date: May 29, 2024
Time: 6:00 PM
106 Charles Austin Dr
San Marcos, TX 78666
ALL Students meet at Live Oak Academy
May 29th @ 4:00 pm
(All Graduates must bus to Strahan Coliseum. Come ready! Dressed, make-up, hair, etc.)
- Girls: hair –up-do’s don’t fit under grad caps, appropriate hemlines/necklines
- Boys: must wear a collared shirt and slacks (shorts are not allowed)
- No flip flops or bare feet when walking the stage. Ladies, make sure you can walk in your shoes down the stairs! They are steep and we are walking down close together.
- You may NOT decorate caps. Caps that are decorated will be taken up and you will be assigned a temporary cap to wear during the ceremony.
- Leave all valuables with your parents. No one will be monitoring the Staging Room during graduation. (cell phone, purse, wallet, etc). Absolutely no parents or guests admitted in Staging Room before or after the ceremony.
Formal, respectful ceremony. Please tell friends and family that noise makers, balloons, and other distractions during the ceremony will not be tolerated and items will be confiscated.
Diplomas will be handed out during the ceremony after you walk off of the stage – make sure to keep it with you – diplomas are NOT reprinted.
Done with your Cap/Gown? Bring it to the office and donate it! Future Owls will appreciate it!