If you are in need of a suit or prom dress, please fill out this application. Hays CISD Clothes Closet has shoes, purses, ties and jewelry. They will pull the student's size/color preferences and have it ready for them to try on April 10th.
PROM 2022 Guidelines & Information
Prom is an important event in a student’s life. Our first priority is to ensure students safety; however, we recognize that some students may wish to bring dates to prom that are not enrolled at Hays High School. All information below is from the 2021-22 Student-Parent Handbook, page 26.
Time: 8PM To 12AM
Location: Sunfield Station
Address: 2610 Main St Ste. 106, Buda, TX 78610
The following guidelines have been established to help ensure student safety while relaxing the normal policies regarding dances:
- Students who are not currently enrolled at Hays High School must be under the age of 21. (no guests over 21)
- If the student is enrolled at another High School the student must provide the name and phone number of a school administrator at his/her own campus on the HHS Prom Guest Form.
- If a student has already graduated or is otherwise not attending school, he/she must still provide an administrative reference from the most recent High School in which he/she was enrolled on the HHS Prom Guest Form.
- The HHS Prom Guest Forms will be made available when prom season approaches and will be due back to HHS (AP Office) on 3-21-22.
- Students must have no outstanding obligations (fines, fees, library, make-up hours, etc.) in order to attend prom.
Attendance at prom is a privilege. Hays High School students who have a history of serious disciplinary issues may be prohibited from participating in the prom upon Administrator discretion. Prom tickets will go on sale 5 weeks prior to the prom date. The sale of tickets will be restricted to Seniors during the first two days of the sale. Sales are restricted to Juniors and Seniors during days 3 & 4 of the sale and then open up to all grades and non-student guests for the remainder of the sale. Students in grades 9 & 10 are only permitted to attend prom as the guest of a Junior or Senior who will purchase the ticket on his/her behalf and attend with that student. Tickets will be sold until the published deadline or until the capacity of the venue has been met, whichever comes first.
Attendance & Behavior Requirements
Students must meet the following criteria to purchase Prom tickets in the first wave of tickets:
- Must be in good academic standing to purchase tickets; “seniors” who have sophomore credits won’t be allowed to purchase during the senior ticket window since they are not true “seniors”. The same applies to Juniors
- Must be completely debt-free to Hays HS
- Students with serious or persistent misbehavior may be excluded from the event based on administrator discretion
- No ISS or DAEP assigned for spring 2022
If students do not meet the attendance and discipline expectations above, MAY be allowed to purchase Prom Tickets during week 2, or after all others have had a chance to purchase, if tickets are still available.
PROM Ticket Sales Timeline
- Week 1(3-21-22): Prom tickets will go on sale at $75 to HHS Seniors ONLY (no guest) during the first two days of the sale.
- Sales are restricted to HHS Juniors and Seniors during days 3, 4, and 5 of the sale.
- Week 2 (3-28-22): Open up to all grades and non-student guests for the remainder of the sale.
- Tickets will be sold until the published deadline (4-8-22) or until the capacity of the venue has been met, whichever comes first.
- Week 3 (4-4-22): Late tickets will be sold at $85.
- PROM: 4-23-22