3rd Grade Technology Specials
Home Learning Practice
Donovan Home Learning Dashboard
1. Practice Typing 10 minutes every day
2. CHES Talent Show (Login with your @g.hayscisd.net account.)
3. Teacher Appreciation Flipgrid (Password is in Google Classroom or Friday email from principal.)
Remember! The goal is NOT to "finish the lessons," the goal is to create the neural pathways (in your brain) so that you can type without looking at the keyboard. Be sure to keep each finger in the home row zone. Click the button to "login with Google."
3rd grade is working on COURSE D in Code.org.
Click the RED button to sign in with Google.
Looking for more? Check out Code Break each Wednesday at 12pm for a LIVE interactive classroom with founder of Code.org and special guests each week.
* Computer Fundamentals Onine Self-Paced Course from Learning.com
* If you don't have technology at home, try one of these NO/LOW Tech Activities Choice Board #1, Choice Board #2
* Have questions? Need help? Looking for an extra challenge? Just want to say hi? You can message Mrs. Donovan through Google Classroom.
Learn Something New
Train Your Brain with Logic