Welcome to Hays CISD!
Enrolling your student is as easy as 1-2-3:
- What campus will your child attend?
Students must attend the campus where the student’s home address is zoned. To find the campus your child will attend, search attendance zones by street name, use the Attendance Zone Maps, or call 512-268-2141.
- Register your child!
Print and complete the Hays CISD Enrollment Packet (linked below). Or you can pick up an enrollment packet at your child’s campus.
- Take your completed enrollment packet and the documents listed below to your child’s campus to complete the enrollment process. View our Documentation Requirements Guide (linked below) for more information.
- proof of address
- child's birth certificate
- child's social security card (optional)
- child's immunization records
- proof of guardianship if needed
- child's withdrawal form/last report card (if available)
- parent's driver's license
- online meal application confirmation number 5 digit code - if applicable (linked here)
Help with Registration
Who can I contact for help with the registration process?
Contact your child’s campus with any questions about the registration process or required documentation.